Monday, January 10, 2011

Wish!

This afternoon, I ventured outside of the craftroom, and brought a few of my supplies to a friend's house. After skimming the craft challenges, we came across Polka Doodles! It's fun to just pick a challenge and randomly enter! So here is my simple "Wish" themed card.

I've had some harsh criticisms on it, but my love of cupcakes has made me fall in love with this card.

Like I've said before, I've seen alot of people list the items they've used for their cards, what I can say is that the "Make a Wish" is from oriental trading, the cupcake: recollections, the paper is from my favorite book: "The Sweet Stack" from DCWV, and the embossed images are from the Cuttlebug!

9 comments:

  1. this is lovely Ava, love the embossing..
    thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I love the embossing.
    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great,,bless you for playing at polka doodles this week,Hugs cheryl GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and so yummy! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles with this great card! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week in our"Wish Challenge" Mmmm indeed cupcakes are worth a wish! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks so much for joining in with my theme this time at Polkadoodles,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, thanks for joining in with us at Polka Doodles this week! Fingers crossed! x

    ReplyDelete