Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just some random activity...

So, I've been a little let down by my most recent card. I feel like I've lost my "Mojo"...or maybe I never even had it. Nevertheless, I'm doing what I love, and I'm going to start posting a lot more projects (not just cards)... 
This card was originally going to be a Birthday card for my friend's son... but I wasn't satisfied with it, so I decided to keep it. I'm posting this to document my (hopeful) progression. :)

This was originally a submission for a challenge... but when I forgot the NAME of the challenge, I figured I'd let it go... This was one of my first times utilizing the gypsy to join the letters together :)

This was my first experiment with twine... it was SUPPOSED to be a submission for a challenge, but it was last minute, and It still seems like it's missing something...


Well, that's it for now... more to come, I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment