Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything!

"We are the Pirates, Who Don't Do Anything. We just stay home, and lie around; and if you ask us, to do anything, we'll just tell you... WE DON'T DO ANYTHING!"
-Veggietales "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything"

            I debated whether or not to post this, but I was too proud of my handiwork! This was originally one of those cheap paper treasure chests (in a pack of 4 from the party supply stores...). I copied and sized screenshots from Google Images (of Veggietales characters from the movie "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything"), cut the characters out, and then taped them to the chest. The best part is the clarity of the characters and the random pop-ups I created. At work, we're currently having a sales competition, where we are placed in teams. We had to choose our own name (pirate themed), and decorate our treasure chests, where each sale would give us one "gold doubloon". At the end of the competition, the winners not only get money, but the team gets to split a "treasure chest of prizes".

I think we all know which team will win...

No comments:

Post a Comment